Re: Xorg built fails on CURRENT: can't find Xauth.h

From: Chris Shenton <chris_at_shenton.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:01:30 -0400
Fixed, but I don't know if what I did really helped.

I had already removed imake-4 and replaced it with imake-6.  For
yucks, I did

  cd /usr/ports/devel/imake-6
  make deinstall reinstall clean

Then re-did the Xorg build:

  cd /usr/ports/x11/xorg
  make clean
  make         [it seemed to do some new stuff now it didn't do before]
  make install [built then installed lots of stuff]

Finished cleanly. I hate it when "It fixed itself".
Sorry I don't know what really helped.

Now to rebuild all my X11-based ports I guess.