Re: syntax errors in standard headers!?

From: Evan Dower <evantd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:15:24 -0700
I managed to "fix" things by doing the following:

cvsup
build & install new world & kernel
restore /var/db/pkg from a backup just before all my package info got
corrupted

After that, everything seems to be able to build again. I could have sworn
that I had already updated the world and kernel a couple times since the
corruption, but perhaps my memory failed me.

Thanks very much for the time, response, and advice,
--
Evan Dower
Undergraduate, Computer Science