Re: Synaptics Touchpad xfree driver hack :)

From: Arne Schwabe <arne_at_rfc2549.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:19:45 +0200
Frédéric Hardy <f.hardy_at_hexanet.fr> writes:

> Hello !
>
> I have a compaq 2519eu with a synaptics touchpad.
> I was tried your driver, but I can not patch may kernel.
> I am using a freeBSD 4.10 CURRENT.
> Have you got any solutions ?

I have written the Driver  for 5-Current, but at the Moment I have no
time for 4.10, but it should not be too difficult if you can do it
yourself, the touchpad should work without the driver but without the
advanced features.

Arne
--
compiling millions of tiny c-programs...done
checking for a working configure script... not found