Re: ipsec/racoon broken

From: Mike Durian <durian_at_boogie.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:09:56 -0600
On Wednesday 28 July 2004 09:38 pm, Bosko Milekic wrote:
> Someone sent me a bug report about this and I'll look
> into it.  I'll post with results when I get around to
> it (by this weekend I hope).
>
> For now, you can set MSIZE=512 in your kernel config to
> work around it.

I have also suffered from the racoon breakage.  Hannes Mehnert
suggested I set MSIZE to 320, which fixed the racoon problem, but
has led to a system panic (sorry no back-trace, I haven't had a chance
to dig in, but I believe it was a page-not-present type of fault).
Actually, I don't know if the MSIZE change caused the panic, or
if it is due to some other change since my last good working kernel
of Feb. 29.

mike