No cvs-src summary (from me) for the week of July 26 - Aug 2

From: Mark Johnston <mjohnston_at_skyweb.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:16:09 -0500
I'm going to be on holidays for a week starting tomorrow afternoon, so I won't
be able to do a cvs-src summary for the week of July 26 - August 2.  If any
of you has a few hours free this weekend, it would be great to see you put
together a summary - it's just a straightforward business of plowing through
the e-mails and doing a little writing.

Either way, business as usual will resume for the August 2-9 summary.

Mark