Re: Latest CVS: disklabel broken?

From: Jeremy Chadwick <freebsd_at_jdc.parodius.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:14:44 -0700
Minor typo/clarification: the transition problem lies between boot1
and boot2, it seems.

On one of the machines (which uses boot1 across serial console),
the system reports "Invalid partition" when trying to boot from --
and yes, this is not a typo -- 0:ad(0,`).  Manually typing in the
correct device (which is 0:ad(0,a)) causes the machine to spit out
an exception error and reboot automatically.

Just wanted to clarify on that point.

| Making life hard for others since 1977.                             |