PXE Booting

From: Lawrence Farr <bsd-current_at_epcdirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:23:24 +0100
I've been doing a "make release" every night and using it to
PXE boot from with 4.x for a good few years with no issues.

Now that I'm doing the same with 5.x, I'm struggling a bit
as to how to set it up. I can pick up the PXE image without
a problem, and if I set the root-path to a folder containing
the contents of a 5.2.1-RELEASE CD I can boot off it without
a problem, but booting from a folder containing the contents
of cd1 created by "make release" complains of not being able
to find init. Anyone else doing this who can point me in the
right direction?

Lawrence Farr
EPC Direct Limited