Re: uipc_socket2.c panic

From: Divacky Roman <xdivac02_at_stud.fit.vutbr.cz>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 21:17:51 +0200
On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 10:08:00AM -0700, Bosko Milekic wrote:

> You wrote:
> >Additional information (I forgot to mention it - I apology)
> >I am running with debug.mpsafenet=1
> >
> >roman
>
>   This is highly relevant.  It means that there is probably a problem
>   in network locking somewhere.  I have CC'd Robert to make sure he
>   is in on the loop for this.
>
>   Here is what I'd like you to try, in this order, please:

I've just cvsuped to latest current and there is no commit to relevant
part of kernel (previous cvsup was from about 15:20 CEST) so I suppose
I can use this kernel.

The panic occurs just with debug.mpsafenet=1, with 0 it runs flawlessly.
And yes I experienced panic even before mbuma (I set that mpsafenet a
few days ago - and soon those panics started)

more tommorow (sorry)

if mu presumption was correct (I used apropriet kernel) I'll try
tommorow disable preemption. is this ok?