kernel dev_t elimination patch for review

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:16:08 +0200
	http://phk.freebsd.dk/patch/dev_t.patch

This patch changes "dev_t" in the kernel to "struct cdev *"
and is 337K of boredom like:

	-static dev_t perfdev;
	+static struct cdev *perfdev;

People who maintain cross-platform or cross-version source code in
the kernel, should take a close look at this patch.

If you don't like the way I have done it (which is mostly automated)
you are more than welcome to commit your own patch, all you have
to do is use "struct cdev *" instead of "dev_t", and you can do
that already now.

In about a week or so, I will commit the remaining bits of this
patch.