Re: Today's -current panics

From: Robert Watson <rwatson_at_FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:37:32 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Andrey Chernov wrote:

> I notice regular panics from today's kernel, process name is random, so
> it is general kernel thing. Kernel from Jun 8 works normally. Here are
> the samples. I can't provide more detailed info at this moment.

It would be extremely helpful if you could figure out where in the kernel
0xc04cbf38 is.  You should be able to do this using a kernel on disk;
debugging, etc, is not necessary.  If possible, DDB stack traces or the
results of gdb on a dump would also be extremely helpful.

robert_at_fledge.watson.org      Senior Research Scientist, McAfee Research