Today's -current panics

From: Andrey Chernov <ache_at_nagual.pp.ru>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:54:42 +0400
I notice regular panics from today's kernel, process name is random, so it
is general kernel thing. Kernel from Jun 8 works normally. Here are the
samples. I can't provide more detailed info at this moment.

fault virtual address = 0x1c
fault code            = supervisor write, page not present
instruction pointer   = 0x8:0xc04cbf38
stack pointer         = 0x10:0xccfdcbb4
frame pointer         = 0x10:0xccfdcbfc
code segment          = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
= DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags      = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process               = 4253 (cvsupd)
trap number           = 12
panic: page fault

fault virtual address = 0x1c
fault code            = supervisor write, page not present
instruction pointer   = 0x8:0xc04cbf38
stack pointer         = 0x10:0xccf7dbb4
frame pointer         = 0x10:0xccf7dbfc
code segment          = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
= DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags      = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process               = 1466 (sendmail)
trap number           = 12
panic: page fault

--
Andrey Chernov | http://ache.pp.ru/