Re: Bug report 64462

From: Roman Kurakin <rik_at_cronyx.ru>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 19:33:47 +0400
Chris wrote:

>I submitted a bug report:
>
>http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=64462
>
>back in March,and didn't notice any followup on it yet. Is there any way to know if/when the bug will be addressed, or if someone found a fix for it?

It is not a bug. Since cd driver cant guess that it should re-read disk
it is rather behaviour.
Probably solution of this problem is ejecting of disk after burn process
like nero or
winoncd does. Do you think this would be enough? If you think this is
quite reasonable
solution, I can fix it this way if I'll have some spare time.

rik