Raid howto? (was: Re: Multiple choices for RAID-0, best performance?)

From: Stephan van Beerschoten <stephanb_at_whacky.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:52:04 +0200
Hi Guys, I've been following this thread very carefully because I am
about to buy/build myself a new machine using some sort of hardware
raid.
However since I have had no experience with raids on this platform I
would love it if somebody could point me to some sort of howto-related
website or faq on howto set it up and maintain it.

Any hints ?

/Stephan

--
Stephan van Beerschoten                    [KeyID: 0x08F12864]
"If you are adminstering UNIX systems and don't master tools