Re: [current tinderbox] failure on i386/i386

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:11:37 +0200
"Liam J. Foy" <liamfoy_at_sepulcrum.org> writes:
> des_at_des.no (Dag-Erling Smørgrav) wrote:
> > "Liam J. Foy" <liamfoy_at_sepulcrum.org> writes:
> > > I think this should solve the problem, correct me if am wrong. =)
> > No, that just shoves it under the carpet.
> Maybe you could explain why ?

Just look at the code.  What the warning is really telling you is that
you may be using the value of v from a previous loop iteration.
Initializing v to 0 before the loop shuts up the warning, but doesn't
actually stop the code from using an incorrect value of v.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no