Re: jail getfsstat patches.

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists_at_lists.zabbadoz.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 17:29:23 +0000 (UTC)
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004, Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:

> IMHO it should stay as it is, because:

ok.

some more points while skipping through the code a second time:

* could we make this
	strlcpy(sp->f_mntonname, "<restricted>",
  s.th. w/o '<' and '>' ? [] or () would make me feel better as
  those though special characters won't redirect anything in sh
  even if we should never see this.

* in fhstatfs you missed a prison_enforce_statfs call

* some spelling/grammer left to someone else

else looks good to me; didn't check the compat code;
going to see if I can build a kernel and setup some jails on a
test machine to see if it works as well.