Detection of SATA drives on 5.2.1-RELEASE-p8

From: Fred N. Souza <fred_at_freebsdbrasil.com.br>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:20:50 -0300
Hello,

  We have a box running 5.2.1-RELEASE-p8 on a SATA disk. However, at
  boot FreeBSD recognizes it as UDMA100, and I've been told the correct
  should be something like UDMA150, but I don't know if that's true.

  Anyway, is there a way for me to tell whether it's running at 150 or
  100? The weird part is that apart from the name and addressing data,
  FreeBSD recognizes the SATA disk just like the IDE we have on the very
  same box. Attached is the dmesg for that box, note how both ad0 and
  ad2 are shown as UDMA100..

  Thank you in advance,
  Fred Souza