Re: My planned work on networking stack

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists_at_lists.zabbadoz.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:05:57 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Andre Oppermann wrote:

Hi,

> I put this up for coordination and cooperation in my planned work on the
> FreeBSD networking system.  This is my todo list of things I want to do
> from now through summer 04.  If you are or intend to work on one of these
> please step forward so we can coordinate.  :-)
>  [] other stuff that I happen to stumble over... ;-)

I still have in mind that I would like to see vimage[1] in HEAD one day
... I think it would be a pretty cool feature to have. If one can keep
this in mind when doing greater modelling on the network stack it
might help the one who will - at some time - find the time to
ingtegrate it.

[1] http://www.tel.fer.hr/zec/BSD/vimage/index.html

--
Greetings