Re: fix for libpthread

From: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc_at_crodrigues.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 10:49:24 -0500
On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 02:51:49AM -0800, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
> I see somehow it got linked against BOTH libpthread and libc_r,
> there has to be a way to prevent that sort of bogus linkage
> from happening. :(  Or at least make it work right when it
> does happen...

You either need to either:
 -> update the mplayer port and rebuild it
 -> or, send a PR to the mplayer port maintainer and tell them
    to fix the port to respect PTHREAD_LIBS in /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk

It's a pain in the neck, but many ports need to be fixed
so that they don't link libc_r and libpthread at the same time.

--
Craig Rodrigues
http://crodrigues.org