Any plans to support nForce2 ethernet?

From: Stephen Hocking <shocking_at_houston.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 07:43:25 -0600
All,

I have one of those nifty shuttle boxes with the nForce2 motherboard, and the
onbaord ethernet isn't supported by 5.2.1. The kernel notes that there's an
ethernet device there, but doesn't attach a driver to it. Doesn anyone plan to
do this? There's a reverse engineered Linux driver for (forcedeth) asn well as
nvidia's own drivers. My own rather hazy understanding is that it's a variant
of the Realtek chipset.

	Stephen
--

      "Opiates are the religion of the masses." - David Cameron Staples