Re: Breakage in X11 over ssh tunnel

From: Jon Noack <noackjr_at_alumni.rice.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 17:09:27 -0600
On 3/5/2004 4:39 PM, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
> Jon Noack <noackjr_at_alumni.rice.edu> writes:
>>I just downloaded the latest non-commercial version from ssh.com.  It
>>looks like keyboard-interactive is not available at all.
>
> I'm pretty sure it's supported, have you checked the docs?

OK -- it worked using the GUI version.  However, it is not obvious to me
how to get the command-line version to work with keyboard-interactive.
I tried to create a profile in the GUI and use it with the command-line
(using the '-F' option), but it didn't recognize a lot of stuff from the
profile.  The '-o' option didn't recognize anything I tried.

I haven't used the ssh.com versions before, so these problems are most
likely due to ignorance on my part.

Jon Noack