Re: garbage string as cpu identifier

From: Doom Neine <shockwavebsd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 16:29:22 -0800 (PST)
thanks a lot, forgot to cc this to the list
so yes, seems simple enough and i've already done what
you asked, but i haven't replaced the current one with
the one i just modified of course, i'll try to rebuild
with the new changes after about 24 hours if no one
else has a better suggestion or gives me a reason not
to do so by then

thanks

Nathanael