Re: I like SCHED_4BSD

From: Barney Wolff <barney_at_databus.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 02:30:14 -0500
I suspect that the wide variations in load times have something to do
with what plugins are configured.  I recently had a problem where
Mozilla would not start with linuxpluginwrapper.so, so I infer that
plugins are at least partially loaded (probably to get a list of what
content types are supported) on startup.

--
Barney Wolff         http://www.databus.com/bwresume.pdf
I'm available by contract or FT, in the NYC metro area or via the 'Net.