Re: "nanobsd" prototype

From: Mark Linimon <linimon_at_lonesome.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:56:04 -0600 (CST)
> Now i agree that having picobsd in src/picobsd or src/tools
> or even ports/sys/* would be a better place

Well, if both picobsd and nanobsd are going to exist in the base
system, I'd rather see something like src/<metatoken>/picobsd and
src/<metatoken>/nanobsd, to keep the src/ directory from becoming
even more confusing.

I've taken too many arrows in the back this week to even dream
of suggesting a value for <metatoken> :-)

mcl