Re: 5-CURRENT build errors

From: Skip Ford <skip.ford_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:03:25 -0500
Eric Timme wrote:
> I've had this build error over the last two attempted cvsups. I'm having a
> heck of a time finding a buildable/installable moment in time of the
> -current branch post PF changes.
>
> -Wno-format-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -c nslexer.c
> at-y2k -Wno-uninitialized -c nslexer.c
> /dev/stdout: In function `_nsyylex':
> /dev/stdout:711: warning: label `find_rule' defined but not used
> /mnt/ad1s3/src/lib/libc/net/nslexer.l: At top level:
> /dev/stdout:1678: warning: `yy_flex_realloc' defined but not used
> *** Error code 1

I received the same error.  It seems to be a toolchain issue.
In my case, I was trying to build current on a system that hadn't
had the toolchain updated since last September because I defined
NO_TOOLCHAIN.  Anyone who hasn't kept their world current should
also hit it though.

I worked around it by installing a world including toolchain from
mid-February then building with that.

--
Skip