Re: Memorex Cordless Mouse + Keyboard

From: <charlysquare_at_altern.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:20:23 +0100 (CET)
I don't have any adaptater included...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Will Saxon" <WillS_at_housing.ufl.edu>
To: <charlysquare_at_altern.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 5:02 PM
Subject: RE: Memorex Cordless Mouse + Keyboard

Is there a way to hook these up as PS/2 devices?

I am having a similar problem with a Logitech Cordless MX Duo mouse/keyboard, although in my case the mouse is actually detected....the device just doesn't seem to see any events. I am able to at least use the mouse in generic PS/2 mode with an included adapter though.

PR misc/62323.

-Will