Memorex Cordless Mouse + Keyboard

From: <charlysquare_at_altern.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:11:04 +0100 (CET)
Hi,
I've got a RF7000 memorex USB mouse + keyboard. Both are communicating with a usb receptor. My keyboard is recognized, but my mouse doesn't work.
device ums is in my kernel, my XF86Config has got /dev/sysmouse and protocol auto, i've got the last ohci driver installed..

dmesg | grep ums gives nothing... usbd seems to be running in processes, but moused don't seem to be present...

i've tried to install my mouse from sysinstall, but it didn't work..

Any help ?

Thank you