Re: Memorex Cordless Mouse + Keyboard

From: <charlysquare_at_altern.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:21:02 +0100 (CET)
I'm not sure that moused is running.. yes i've tried to plug/unplug the mouse, and check my /var/log/messages to see if a mouse (usb or ums) was detected.. but..

BTW all is working under win xp, and the mouse is moving under knoppix (but i can't click).

Besides I've got freebsd 5.2, and i'm a complete newbie ^_^