Re: Pkg-based base system.

From: <dodell_at_sitetronics.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 07:08:46 -0500
And if you would all please note, Colin Percival has implemented this while
you were busy whining.

Please pardon my lack of ``netiquette'' in this post. I'm using a web email
gateway. Sue me if it
doesn't wrap.

David: perhaps you should send your next flame to /dev/null. If you can't
help, don't hinder.

--Devon