Re: Pkg-based base system.

From: David O'Brien <dev-null_at_NUXI.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:52:17 -0800
On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 07:08:46AM -0500, dodell_at_sitetronics.com wrote:
> And if you would all please note, Colin Percival has implemented this while
> you were busy whining.
>
> Please pardon my lack of ``netiquette'' in this post. I'm using a web email
> gateway. Sue me if it
> doesn't wrap.

That is NO excuse for not being able to scroll to the bottom of the
window, click the mouse and type in the proper area.  A web email gateway
also doesn't break your <ENTER> key, so you can still use it.  Kapish?

If you can't exert sufficient effort to post properly perhaps you should
just get off this list as this email doesn't help anything.