SF Bay area hackfest

From: Julian Elischer <julian_at_elischer.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:18:53 -0800 (PST)
I've been thinking that we had so much fun at the dev summit here that
it might be a good idea to have a hackfest here for local
FreeBSD types.. Something like from Saturday noon to Sunday Noon.

Good connectivity, good CVS mirrors, test machines etc, drinks and
lotso parking..  LOTS of whiteboard :-)A

If anyone thinks this would be good let me know and I can start working
on it..

We always seem to get a lot done in the terminal room at USEnix etc.
why not have a terminal room without the usenix?

possible things for people to look at in groups..
we could even have people dial in for some purposes/discussions

"why wait?"

project                expressd interest
TLS/toolchain        	alfred, marcel, myself
thread/sched interface	myself, peter
play with firewire kgdb	me