Re: SF Bay area hackfest

From: Daniel Eischen <eischen_at_vigrid.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:09:15 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Marcel Moolenaar wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 05:18:53PM -0800, Julian Elischer wrote:
> >
> > project                expressd interest
> > TLS/toolchain        	alfred, marcel, myself
>
> A couple of things come together:
> o  gdb upgrade
> o  New kdb framework
> o  TLS support + debugging
> o  Thread debugging

David Xu has thread debugging working with a slightly modified
thread-db.c in our current GDB.  Regardless, thread debugging
is not currently working for our default threading library as
it is currently installed, so breaking something that is already
broken by importing a new toolchain isn't really a problem in
my mind.

--
Dan Eischen