mod_usertrack: apache "exited on signal 11" on FreeBSD 5.2 CURRENT (now)

From: Holger Kipp <Holger.Kipp_at_alogis.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 23:17:10 +0000
Just checked if this is the same with the latest FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT
from now (cvsupped an hour ago), also rebuilding apache13-modssl
with portupgrade.

Same behaviour: Everything works fine with CookieTracking off, but
with CookieTracking on, I get clean 'signal 11'. This is with
CookieStyle Netscape and CookieStyle Cookie. CookieStyle Cookie2
seems to work, but then I receive a different Cookie per request :-(

Help

Holger Kipp