Re: HEADS UP: debug.mpsafenet behavior changing! (turn it off)

From: Robert Watson <rwatson_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 18:44:52 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Robert Watson wrote:

> This is an advance HEADS UP.

This is a reminder e-mail!  If you have debug.mpsafenet turned on, please
turn of off for the next few weeks.  I'll send out e-mails as things move
along.

I just merged the semantic change to debug.mpsafenet to cover the entire
stack, and will now start pushing Giant into socket-related system calls.
However, I won't be adding most of the new locking until we've done a
review pass on arch_at_ next week.

Thanks! (remainder of my original post below).