Re: proposed bsdlabel patch

From: Luigi Rizzo <rizzo_at_icir.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:42:12 -0800
actually, following up to myself:

you do need some way to disambiguate between the case of a device
("bsdlabel ad0") and a file in the current directory ("bdslabel
ad0").  This is why i introduced '-f' in the first place, and I
think either that or requiring absolute pathnames for files cannot
go away.  As to which one is preferrable i am neutral.

Note that there are several utilities which have the same
problem with ambiguous command line syntax.

	cheers
	luigi