Re: mtree -L is broken due to unneded type=link additions to BSD.*.dist

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:26:11 +0200
Andrey Chernov <ache_at_nagual.pp.ru> writes:
> This commit is not only broke 'make hierarchy', it is completelly unneded,
> because those symlinks are already created by /usr/src/etc/nls.alias
> processing. Please back it out.

It does not break 'make hierarchy', unless you have uncommitted
patches which add -L to the mtree command line.

The BSD.local.dist commit fixes a problem which has plagued port
maintainers for years (as witnessed by the number of times people have
inadvertantly committed plists that included share/nls/POSIX and
share/nls/en_US.US-ASCII).  I committed the same patch to BSD.usr.dist
for symmetry, since BSD.local.dist is supposed to be (very nearly) a
subset of BSD.usr.dist.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no