health driver for hp/compaq proliant servers

From: Will Saxon <WillS_at_housing.ufl.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 10:52:29 -0400
There was some talk about a health driver for FreeBSD being near completion. I was asked to beta test the driver and was informed that I would receive a copy soon after HP talked with my reseller (?) but never heard from the HP representative again after that email. A couple of emails I sent him have since gone unanswered.

I know at least 1 prominent FreeBSD developer was involved in the project - does anyone here know what has happened with this driver?

-Will

Will Saxon
Systems Programmer - Network Services
Department of Housing and Residence Education
University of Florida
Email: wills_at_housing.ufl.edu
Phone: (352) 392-2171 x10148