(unknown charset) RE: SMP on an old Proliant

From: (unknown charset) Wm Brian McCane <root_at_maxbaud.net>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 22:25:25 -0500 (CDT)
Thank you very much... that fixed it.  This explains something else...
when I first tested the machine it had only 2 processors and a 4.3gig and
I am sure, in retrospect, that it had recognized both processors.  When
I put in all the rest of the hardware and re-installed, I ran the smart
start and chose "Other" for the OS.

- brian

On Sat, 8 May 2004, Matt Dawson wrote:

He rides a cycle of mighty days, and \ Wm Brian McCane
represents the last great schizm among\ McCane Consulting
the gods. Evil though he obviously is, \ root_at_mccons.net
he is a mighty figure, this father of   \ http://freenews.maxbaud.net/
my spirit, and I respect him as the sons \ http://www.sellit-here.com/
of old did the fathers of their bodies.   \ http://recall.maxbaud.net/
    Roger Zelazny - "Lord of Light"        \ http://www.mccons.net/