Re: cardbus trouble

From: Mark Santcroos <marks_at_ripe.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 17:52:53 +0200
Hi Warner,

Sorry for the false alarm, I was using the wrong thread to report my
problem (as the device in question - wi - isn't a cardbus card).

It was caused by the change to if_wi_pccard.c not longer depending on
pccard. As I have all this stuff as a module, I needed to explicitly load
pccard from the loader and now the card works again.

I guess this is the expected effect of your change, isn't it?

Mark