Re: cardbus trouble

From: M. Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 20:09:43 -0600 (MDT)
In message: <20040510155253.GA799_at_laptop.6bone.nl>
            Mark Santcroos <marks_at_ripe.net> writes:
: Hi Warner,
:
: Sorry for the false alarm, I was using the wrong thread to report my
: problem (as the device in question - wi - isn't a cardbus card).
:
: It was caused by the change to if_wi_pccard.c not longer depending on
: pccard. As I have all this stuff as a module, I needed to explicitly load
: pccard from the loader and now the card works again.
:
: I guess this is the expected effect of your change, isn't it?

Yes.  Guess like I better put an entry in UPDATING.  I took the
dependency out so I could load/unload pccard w/o unloading all the
children to remove the busy reference...

Warner