RE: best video card for bsds

From: Will Saxon <WillS_at_housing.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 23:51:58 -0400

Keep in mind though that the G550 is currently the newest Matrox card
with any FreeBSD support. I own a P750, it will work with the supplied
X driver but last time I looked it is not featureful and since there is
no drm module (thus no DRI), it's not particularly quick at anything.
P650 and Parhelia are in the same boat.

I believe the ATI Radeon 9100 is the fastest 'community-supported'
card available.

-Will