Re: Fresh panic on reboot: Fatal trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode

From: David Wolfskill <david_at_catwhisker.org>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:54:29 -0700 (PDT)
[Panic seen on SMP machine....]

My laptop just finished its round of -CURRENT-building this morning, using
a copy of the same code base, and it had no problems at all.  [I'd copy in
a "uname -a" or some such, but I don't have access to the wireless nets
where I am now, and -CURRENT is back to having device_probe_and_attach
return 6 for my wired NIC (D-Link DFE-670TXD).  :-{]

Peace,
david
--
David H. Wolfskill				david_at_catwhisker.org