Re: 5.3-RELEASE: WARNING - WRITE_DMA interrupt timout - what does it mean?

From: Zoltan Frombach <tssajo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:35:02 -0800
So I should not apply that patch then? Right? Then what should I do to try
to help the developers tracking down this problem? Any ideas, anyone? I get
this warning without any heavy load or traffic yesterday twice. I'm sure it
will happen again. Fortunately, in my case, it doesn't cause any program to
malfunction or anything bad. In my case it really seems to be just a warning
message. Not like for Frode Nordahl. I'd like to help testing, if anyone
wants to send me a new patch, send it and I'll test it.

Zoltan