/dev/md0 keeps mounting on /var

From: Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu_at_people.tecnik93.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 17:35:45 +0300
Hi,

For some time I keep getting /dev/md0 mounting on /var as the last mount
when going to multi-user. The obvious result is that all services that
use /var fail to start/function properly. Since I donīt use it I
suppose Iīve done something wrong with mergemaster.

The only workaround Iīve found is to rename /boor/kernel/g_md.ko.

And since I just canīt fix this since ~ beta4 could someone point me
where to look ?

Thanks,

--
IOnut