Odd Poewr Saving problems?

From: Adam Smith <adam_at_internode.com.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:18:19 +0930
I have a strange issue with power saving and FreeBSD 5.3.  I've been
experiencing it through BETA4-6.

I am running X with KDE3.3, and every now and then FreeBSD presents me with
a black screen (as if it has detected that it is now time to suspend
display).

Each time it is fixed by just pressing a button or moving my mouse, as per
a normal power saving function.

Is there any other information I can provide that might shed some light to
the problem?

--
Adam Smith
Internode	: http://www.internode.on.net

Dog for sale: Eats lots and is fond of children.