Re: FreeBSD 5.3-BETA7 available

From: Benjamin Lutz <benlutz_at_datacomm.ch>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 20:09:03 +0200
I've reinstalled all my ports now, everything seems to work ok.

> I was just wondering who here uses the nvidia drivers, and if they work
> on the library version bumped beta7 or not

Yes, noticed the nvidia libGL.so.1 thing too, that's unfortunate. I did
what was suggested and created a libmap.conf entry for libm.so.2. I did
not create entries for the other 4 libraries.

I've verified that it works with glxgears and tuxracer, no problems there.

And speaking of nvidia drivers and games... doom 3 works :]]] (albeit it's
50% slower than under windows, probably a driver issue).

Benjamin