uhub2: device problem, disabling port 2

From: John Hay <jhay_at_icomtek.csir.co.za>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 16:04:17 +0200
Hi,

I have a Glidepoint/Cirque usb touchpad that I would like to get working
but when I plug it in, I just get this message:

uhub2: device problem, disabling port 2

I have tried 4.10, RELENG_5 and -current, but all of them give the
same message... when I do get a message. On RELENG_5 where I did most
of the testing, it would hang the machine solidly once in a while.

Anybody have any ideas on how I can start to find out why our usb
stack does not like this device? I have started enabling usb
debugging but it is generating a lot of data and it would really
help if someone can give me a pointer or two. :-)

Thanks.

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay_at_icomtek.csir.co.za / jhay_at_FreeBSD.org