Re: csh is root's shell?

From: Rusty Nejdl <rnejdl_at_ringofsaturn.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:05:06 -0500 (CDT)
> Opss sorry about that forgot the file :-)!
> Here is a link :
> http://www.eprogress.bg/~rootcho/dot.tcshrc

One weirdness I ran into is with the backspace key.  It no longer works.
It appears that that this line kills that functionality:

        # DELETE : delete char at cursor position.
        bindkey ^?              delete-char

My preference is that this is too weird for me.  I now had to hit 2 keys
instead of one to delete the last character I typed (shift+backspace
worked).

Rusty Nejdl