gbde misconfiguration ?

From: Balakumar Velmurugan <vbkumar_at_mataira.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 09:51:17 -0700
Hi,
    I updated my kernel and built it from CURRENT. Everything went fine.
When I rebooted the machine after mergemaster, I was prompted to enter
passphrase for Disk Encryption, as below.

Configuring Disk Encryption for NO.
Enter passphrase:                            <---- When I hit ENTER
gbde: Attach to NO faile: Provider not found
Attach Failed: attempt 1 of 3.
Enter passphrase:

I dont recall if I enabled gbde. Any idea, what might have happened ?.
More importantly, can anyone tell me how to get around this and continue
with my booting sequence ?  In my previous build using STABLE,  i didnt
see this problem.

Bala