Alcatel SpeedTouch USB Modem on 6.0-current

From: Harry King <harryking_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:20:27 +0800
I just did a upgrade from 5-current to 6.0-current. Everything seems
to work well except that the pppoa port installed before cannot
initialize the speedtouch
modem. modem_run got the following errors:
All threads purged from ugen 0.1
All threads purged from ugen 0.5

I've been using this port without any problems on 4.x as well as 5.x.
I tried to
reinstall the port but found that it wasnt updated to 6-current. I somehow
managed to manually reinstall it but still got the errors above.
Something i've missed? Any hints? TIA.