Re: network slowness/freez-up since update 10/11

From: Mark Linimon <linimon_at_lonesome.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:17:25 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 14 Oct 2004, Robert Huff wrote:

> 	Speaking only for myself:
> 	As someone who started tracking -CURRENT several months after
> the release of 5.0, and who has the proven ability to screw things
> up in ways unrelated to the actual code >:-( ... filing a PR is
> (barring lack of sleep, low blood sugar, and/or "onw of those days")
> the last resort not the first.

(wearing bugmeister hat)

I think the answer is "it depends".  Certainly for build errors,
my understanding is that they shouldn't be PRs, under the theory
that someone will catch and fix them more quickly than the PR
database will catch up.

But my assumption is that for pretty much everything else that
the PR database is the way to go.  No?

mcl